Association for Protection of Nature and Environment,
NATE was established in 2004. Our goals are to protect the nature, to increase environmental awareness in the community, to improve environmental education, to support research and in collaboration with similarly oriented domestic, foreign and international organisations, to promote health education, organisation of health-care programmes.
Most important fields of activities:
- Organisation of voluntary work, excursions and camps,
- Popularising science,
- Disseminating information on and promotion of the natural and built heritage through publications,
- Selective collection of waste,
- Rubbish collection campaigns,
- Permanent information exchange with the local government to enforce environmental considerations,
- Taking measures in Nagykovácsi to treat the row of chestnut trees with pesticides three times a year,
- Organisation of the exhibition „Everyday Waste”.